Are you interested in becoming a wedding calligrapher? In this interview, Karla Lim of Written Word Calligraphy is giving us the behind-the-scenes details of what it’s REALLY like.
Prefer to watch? Click below and see what it really takes to be a successful wedding invite designer!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What to expect as a wedding calligrapher
- Additional skills you’ll need
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Key takeaways from this lesson:
- As a calligraphy stationer, you’ll do WAY more than just calligraphy!
- Adobe experience is a huge benefit
- Know what is and isn’t possible in the printing process
- A lot of the job is marketing yourself and knowing how to take photos of your work
- Figure out your strengths and focus on those instead of trying to do everything
Resources we mentioned:
Like what you see? Don’t forget to comment on the video and let me know!