Check out this mini masterclass with Grace Myhre of the Tombow Design Team, as she walks us through all things Tombow.
Prefer to watch? Click below and learn why Tombow is an industry favourite.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to store your Tombow pens
- How to avoid fraying
- What the difference is between small and big pens
- What pens to start with
- How to use Tombow markers and pens
- How to use Tombow ABTPro pens
Key takeaways from this lesson:
- Storing your Tombow pens correctly will really help extend the life of them.
- Dual brush pens can be stored horizontally or vertically.
- Alcohol-based markers need to be stored horizontally.
- Smooth paper preserves your pen’s tip from fraying.
- Hard-tipped pens are better for beginners.
- When pairing pens for layering, you don’t want to use two water-based pens together because the inks will smear.
Tools used in this video:
- Tombow Desk Stand
- Tombow Accordion Case
- Tombow Marker Zip Case
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pens
- Tombow TwinTone Markers
- Tombow ABT Pro
Resources we mentioned:
- Liked the lesson? Find Grace on Instagram!
- Visit Grace’s website
- Checkout out Tombow’s blog
- What Paper to Use for Calligraphy
Like this episode?! I’d be SO GRATEFUL if you’d leave a comment on the video!