Inside this course, we get into topics like:
- Overcoming your fear of charging too much (or too little!)
- How to price if you’re still a beginner, how to deal with “friends & family” discounts, and what to do if you screw up the project
- How to write an estimate, invoice, and contract (with real examples of our own!)
- FULL PRICE CHARTS you can reference when quoting jobs, with real minimum charges for specific types of projects like wedding signage, murals, logos, & a ton more
- Actual photo examples of some of our own projects, and what we really charged for them
Here’s what you get with your purchase:
- Instant lifetime access to the full course on an easy-to-follow platform
- A 100+ page reference guide (downloadable & printable!) that you can come back to any time you need to figure out where to start on a quote
- Over 2 hours of video instruction
- Full pricing minimum charts for specific common lettering & calligraphy projects
- Access to the private Facebook group for help with pricing your own projects+ PLUS bonus access to our exclusive 5 Keys to Confident Pricing workshop!
About Your Instructors
With over 30 years of combined experience in quoting design and lettering projects, we get asked pricing-related questions all.the.time. Which is why we teamed up to bring you the exact pricing resource we wish we had when we started our businesses.
Joanne Lauzon founded inDetail Creative—a studio offering brand + publication design, lettering + illustration, watercolour, and acrylic art—in 1992! Through her Live Your Spirit! workshops, classes, and retreats, Joanne inspires women in her city and around the globe to live joyful lives through creative play.
Becca Courtice launched The Happy Ever Crafter in 2015 after becoming absolutely smitten with calligraphy and lettering. Since then, she’s built a following of over 150k aspiring artists all over the world and has grown her business through her fun and approachable teaching style.