I’ve helped over 50,000 students in my basics course, Show Me Your Drills, that teaches the basic strokes behind modern calligraphy. This workbook builds upon those skills to confidently start writing letters, words, and, ultimately, creating your own unique calligraphy style!
When you purchase this workbook & course, you’ll receive:
- Access to Show Me Your Drills, my basic calligraphy strokes program, where you’ll find suggestions on supplies, tips on correctly using your pens, advice for lefties, and more!
- A 29-page (small pens) or 53-page (big pens) downloadable PDF workbook with a step-by-step breakdown of 3 different stylizing techniques
- Access to a video training explaining the 5 guidelines you need to understand to start bouncing & stylizing
- Traceable sections and freehand sections, so you can learn without fear!
- Blank worksheets for practice (and more practice, and more practice, and more practice)
- A private community to share your work for feedback and extra accountability
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Which version of the workbook do I need?
There are three formats of this workbook available— one for small pens, one for big pens, and one for iPads. The only difference is the size of the traceable sections— slightly smaller for pens with small tips, and slightly larger for pens with big tips. You’ll want to purchase the workbook that fits the pen size you’ll be using.
Examples of “small” pens: Tombow Fudenosuke, Pentel Fude Touch, & similar
Examples of “big” pens: Tombow Dual Tips, Koi Coloring Brushes, Pentel Aquash, & similar
Which size pen should I use?
The choice is entirely yours— many people use both!
Are refunds available?
With your purchase, you will receive instant access to your downloadable files and trainings. Due to the digital nature of this product, refunds are not available. If you’d like a sample of what the workbook and trainings look like, you can join the free Show Me Your Drills program to get a taste! 🙂
What’s the live semester all about?
When you purchase this workbook & course, you’ll be among a big group of other pen-friends (yes, I made this up) who are going to do it at the same time! You’ll get access to a private Facebook community. Each day, we practice our lettering together. You can share your work in our daily prompts and get instant feedback and tips for improvement!
Throughout the semester, there are also additional video demonstrations through Facebook Live. If you can’t join us live, don’t worry! The replay videos will be available to you, even if you don’t use Facebook.
I missed the live semester. Can I still join?
Yes, of course! The best part is, even if you join after the semester ends, you still get access to the community and the replay videos from our extra training lessons.