soooo, you wanna start selling your work…
but you have NO CLUE how to price it?!
(That’s why we created this free guide. 😎)
With over 30 years of combined experience in quoting design and lettering projects, Joanne of HeyJoeGirl and Becca of The Happy Ever Crafter get asked pricing-related questions all.the.time.
So we compiled a list of the Top 10 Calligraphy & Lettering Pricing Questions into this handy guide, so you can get a jump start.
INSIDE, WE SPILLED OUR ANSWERS TO THESE 10 QUESTIONS:
- How do I know when my work is good enough to sell?
- How do I find clients?
- Should I charge an hourly or flat rate?
- How much should I charge for [insert your type of project here]?
- Should I make my price list public?
- Should I work for free to gain exposure before starting to charge?
- Should I give bulk order discounts?
- Should I charge the same for business projects as I do for personal ones?
- I’ve finished the project for my client and they love it! Now, what should I charge?
- How do I know when to increase my prices?
Sound like those answers could help you?
Just sign up below, and you’ll get the answers instantly.