Top 10 Calligraphy & Lettering Pricing Questions… Answered!
Are you serious about starting a business and selling your work? Check out our full Panic-Free Pricing Course right here!
SOOOOO, YOU WANNA START SELLING YOUR WORK,
but you have NO CLUE HOW TO PRICE IT!
THAT’S WHY WE CREATED THIS FREE GUIDE.
With over 30 years of combined experience in quoting design and lettering projects, Joanne of inDetail Creative and Becca of The Happy Ever Crafter get asked pricing-related questions all.the.time.
So we compiled a list of the Top 10 Calligraphy & Lettering Pricing Questions into this handy guide, so you can get a jump start.
Inside, we spilled our answers to these 10 calligraphy pricing questions:
- How do I send estimates and invoices… and how do I accept payments?
- Do I have to charge tax?
- Do I need a contract? How do I write one?
- Do you make your price list public or keep it private?
- Should I price hourly or per project?
- Should I price lower when I’m starting out?
- Do I have to offer rentals with my signage jobs?
- How do you price a seating chart?
- How do you price place cards?
- What happens if the client finds a mistake?
Sound like those answers could help you?
Just sign up below and you’ll get it instantly.