Maira Vial of Vial Designs is teaching us all about how to use Pinterest to drive traffic to your site, blog, channel…whatever! I know next to nothing about Pinterest so I’m especially interested to hear what she has to say!
Prefer to watch? Click below and see how you can get more eyeballs on your shop!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The difference between Pinterest and other platforms
- How to make the most effective Pins
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Key takeaways from this lesson:
- Pins are a constant passive traffic driver to blogs
- Pinterest is NOT a social media platform – it’s a visual search engine!
- Make sure your Pinterest is a business account with a photo of yourself
- Be intentional with your content so it relates to your lettering
- Create a list of 25-50 keywords related to lettering and make sure all of your boards have these descriptions
Resources we mentioned:
Like what you see? Don’t forget to comment on the video and let me know!