Mark Figueiredo of the Men Who Bullet is going to show us his “No Fluff” approach to designing a bullet journal layout.
Prefer to watch? Click below and learn a refreshing way to bullet, that’s not just for men, I promise!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What bullet journaling is, and why it’s a useful tool AND a fun creative outlet
- How to optimize the layout of a page
- Mark (and Becca’s) new favourite pen!
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Key takeaways from this lesson:
- Bullet journaling helps with productivity but is also great for personal development. Ryder Caroll invented bullet journaling as an analog system to tackle to-do’s creatively.
- If you’re just getting started, you can use whatever you already have.
- An Index is the brain of your bullet journal that you can always reference ANYTHING inside.
- Always set up your future log so you have notes for things not in the immediate future
- Your monthly and weekly logs help you see all of your upcoming events at a glance
Tools used in this video:
- Uni-Ball Signo DX
- Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen
- Journal (Leuchtturm 1917 A5 notebook or Archer & Olive
- Watercolour paper
Resources we mentioned:
Like what you see? Don’t forget to comment on the video and let me know!
I loved this. I loved that it kind of removed the overwhelm with bullet journalling – use what you have, doesn’t need to be fancy, don’t need to add a million fancy pages – only what you actually need. Loved it!