In this interview, I chat with Mei Pak about the 7 things you NEED in order to have a successful handmade business.
Check out the video, and then scroll down for my key takeaways and a list of all the resources we mentioned!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What you need to know to properly market your creative business
- What aspects of your business should be to automated
- Ways to hold yourself accountable
- Which numbers you need to the most pay attention to
- What to ask yourself if you’re thinking of creating a product based business
- What areas in your business need to alight the most
- And sooo much more!
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS LESSON:
- In order to have a successful business, you need to have a good product. Just ONE! It doesn’t need to be an invention or unique, all you need is the MVP.
- Make sure that the following 4 elements of your business are in alignment: branding, website, packaging and price point!
- If you’re having a hard time with accountability, create a schedule and follow it!
- Don’t wait for perfectionism! Launching an imperfect product now is better than never launching a product because it’s never “perfect enough”.
RESOURCES WE MENTIONED:
- Follow Mei on Instagram @creativehiveco or check out her website.
- Sign up for Mei’s FREE workshop here.
- Join the A Sale A Day course here.
- Want to see some of Mei’s handmade Tiny Hand scented jewellery? Of course you do!! Check it out!
Like this episode?! I’d be SO GRATEFUL if you’d leave a comment on the video!