In this interview, I chat with Kristin Wilson, the creator of Creative Founders about why community over competition it’s important. I have never (like, NEVER) thought of number 7 and it’s my new fave!
Check out the video and then scroll down for my key takeaways from our discussion.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How your competition can push you to do better
- Why comparison can hinder your creativity
- Why the only person you need to compare yourself to is YOURSELF
- The importance of fostering relationships and how it can benefit you
- Why it is important to have an ideal customer/client
- And soooo much more!
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS LESSON:
- Nobody can do your work exactly like YOU. Only you can create like you do!
- Never (ever) compare your beginning to someone else’s middle. Everyone starts somewhere.
- Choosing to be positive and encouraging over someone else’s success
RESOURCES WE MENTIONED:
- You can follow Kristin on Instagram @kristinwilsoncreative
- You can follow @creativefounders on Instagram and find out more information on their website!
Like this episode?! I’d be SO GRATEFUL if you’d leave a comment on the video!