In this interview, I chat with Jessica Chung of @prettyprintsandpaper about bullet journaling! I used to be kind of against bullet journaling but now I am totally HOOKED!
Check out the video bellow to watch the interview for yourself and then scroll on down a bit for my key takeaways!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What bullet journaling even is (in case you still aren’t sure!)
- How to get your bullet journal started
- What tools and supplies you’ll need TO get started
- Why you should go from “big to small” (and what that even means)
- Why you don’t have to feel overwhelmed by all the bullet journal inspo on Instagram
- How you can totally customize your journal
- What “rapid logging”, “dutch door” and “planner peace” mean
- And so much more!!
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS LESSON:
- You don’t need a specific type of journal (i.e.: a dot grid journal) to start! Any journal you have will work fine.
- Embrace whatever it is that makes YOU work! Whatever styles and/or layouts that work for someone else might not work for you!
- Don’t be afraid to mess up! If you don’t like how something works, you have a new opportunity to try something new with a flip of a page!
RESOURCES WE MENTIONED:
The links below may be affiliate links where appropriate. This means that your purchase through these links may result in a few cents in payment to me, to support creating further resources like this one! That being said, I will never suggest supplies that I do not personally use and fully recommend.
- Follow Jessica on Instagram at @prettyprintsandpaper
- Purchase your copy of Ryder Caroll’s book, “The Bullet Journal Method“
- Archer and Olive
Like this episode?! I’d be SO GRATEFUL if you’d leave a comment on the video!