Master muralist Haley Badenhop is taking us step-by-step through how she makes a mural, from start to finish!
Prefer to watch? Click below – Haley is also giving away a free spot in her course! Leave a like and comment on the video to automatically enter. The winner will be chosen randomly and announced in a few weeks.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Step-by-step instructions for creating an indoor mural
- What tools you need to get started
- Tips for avoiding runny paint
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Key takeaways from this lesson:
- Look for paints with longevity for client projects
- Plan your design in advance
- Project your design onto the wall first and trace it on the wall with your charcoal
- Wipe away your charcoal outline before painting
- Keep your paint coats thin (usually needs two)
- Save any lettering for last
Tools used in this video:
- Fine Art Brush
- Midsize Paintbrushes
- Sherwin-Williams Paint
- Vine Charcoal
- Akaso Projector
Resources we mentioned:
Like what you see? Don’t forget to comment on the video and let me know!