In this interview, I chat with Emily of Cheerfully Made about the 5 things you should know if you have a handmade product and you want to sell it in stores!
Check out the video, and then scroll down for a list of the resources we mentioned!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What you need to consider when it comes to pricing your product
- What you should think about before you wholesale to a shop
- Why you need to be clear with your offer
- Where you can go with your business
- And much more!
RESOURCES WE MENTIONED:
- Learn more about Emily on her website and follow her on Instagram @cheerfullymade!
- Want more information on how to start wholesaling your products? Check out Emily’s free guide!
- Ready to get your wholesaling business off the ground? Sign up for Wholesale for Handmakers, Emily’s course!
Like this episode?! I’d be SO GRATEFUL if you’d leave a comment on the video!