Have you ever asked someone to give you a hand with something only to realize you probablyyy should have thought it through a bit more?
Well that’s what happened when I asked Mabz of Chalked by Mabz to interview ME for a “ask anything” segment…and boy, did she ever ask me anything!
Don’t believe me? Check the interview out for yourself!!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN…
Some business-related things like:
- What apps I use to edit my Instagram photos with
- Where my business name “The Happy Ever Crafter” came from
- The things I do to (try to) have work-life balance
- Why and when I left my job to pursue The Happy Ever Crafter full-time
- My favourite business book
AND the answers to more uncommon interview questions such as:
- How I drink my coffee
- What kind of socks I wear
- How I became a cat person
- How I met #PoorRyan
- What I put on a hot dog
- If I face towards or away from the shower
- and sooo many more really, really random things…
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS CHAT:
- Put out (and post about) the kind of work you want to do!
- Don’t be afraid to reach out you a local artist you admire in your area… you never know what kind of friendship it might lead to.
- On a scale of 1-10, Mabz is an 11.
- Want to know a bit more about Mabz? You can find (and follow) her Mabz on Instagram at @chalkedbymabz and visit her website here!
- Grab a copy of my favourite business related books, “Whatcha Gonna Do With That Duck?” and “Tribes“, both by Seth Godin
- Check out my favourite not-business book, “A House In The Sky” by Amanda Lindhout and Sara Corbett
- Listen to “The Fizzle Show“, my favourite podcast
Like this episode?! I’d be SO GRATEFUL if you’d leave a comment on the video!