Bonnie Kuhl of Archer & Olive is back to show us how to set up a simple yet stylish bullet journal page with the new Acrylograph Pens. I personally love these pens and I know you will too!
Prefer to watch? Click below and see how you can win a set of Archer & Olive Acrylograph pens and a stylish journal!
Key takeaways from this lesson:
- A bullet journal is essentially a cross between a journal and a planner
- Be sure to always map out your weekly boxes
- Paint the background to have your header stand out
- Write in the days of the week based on your schedule
- Add floral designs to make it more personal
Tools used in this video:
Resources we mentioned:
- Here’s my first interview with Bonnie
- Visit Archer & Olive’s website
- Check out Archer & Olive on Instagram
Like what you see? Don’t forget to comment on the video and let me know!