In this video, Amy Tan (or how she’s best known, Amy Tangerine) shows you how to create a vision board to make 2020 your very best year yet!!
Check out the video below for the how-to and then read on for some of the take aways as well as a list of supplies and resources mentioned in the video.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why your vision board doesn’t have to be super cheesy
- Why magazines are a great source to find inspiration (as well as how to store and organize your cut outs for later use!)
- How to set positive intentions while creating your vision board from the very start of your process to end
- Why your vision board doesn’t have to be massive…AND why you might be interested in creating a mini vision board, instead.
- How to plan your vision board before you glue anything down
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS LESSON:
- EVERYONE and ANYONE can be creative! You just need to give yourself permission to create!
- The MAIN GOAL of a vision board is to create something that makes YOU feel good! Don’t be afraid to make it your own. If you’re more minimal, your vision board can reflect that!
- Have an open mind AND an open heart as you look through your vision board!!
TOOLS USED IN THIS VIDEO:
- Glue Stick
- Tape Runner
- Optional tools: markers, crayons, watercolour paint, stickers and other craft supplies you love to work with!
RESOURCES WE MENTIONED:
- “Craft A Life You Love” by Amy Tangerine
- Snag my FREE Supplies Guide, here!
- Find and follow Amy on Instagram at @amytangerine, her website AND her YouTube channel!
- Listen to Amy’s podcast, Craft a Life You Love
- Join Amy’s course, Your Brightest Year Yet (Psst…You can save $10 on Amy’s course with the code BECCA10!!)
Like this episode?! I’d be SO GRATEFUL if you’d leave a comment on the video!