Younghae of Logos Calligraphy is sharing 3 of her favourite brush lettering tips. BONUS! Younghae has graciously shared her guide sheets with you!
Prefer to watch? Click below and see a lefty in action!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to make calligraphy easier for lefties
- Why you need to know your pen
- How to figure out what paper positioning works for you
- Why adjusting the angle of your pen makes a big difference
- How to get interesting looking texture with water brushes
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Key takeaways from this lesson:
- The flexibility of each pen’s tip will give you a different writing experience
- Fine tip pens are best for beginners
- As a lefty, turning your paper 90 degrees to the right does wonders!
- A pencil is hands down the best tool to keep in your arsenal
Tools used in this video:
- Fine Tip Pen
- Medium Tip Pen
- Brush Pen
- Water Brush
- Canson Watercolour Paper
- Rhodia Notepads
- Guide Sheets (see below!)
- Check out Younghae on Instagram
- Visit Younghae on Facebook
- Check out Younghae’s online courses
- Visit Younghae’s shop
- Learn how to do calligraphy with JUST a pencil
Like what you see? Don’t forget to comment on the video and let me know!