In this workshop you will learn:
- The difference between "brush calligraphy" and "modern calligraphy”
- How to hold & use a brush pen
- Basic strokes and letters using different brush pens
- Various brands/types of brush pens & how to choose
- 3 hours of hands-on instruction
- A take-home starter kit with everything you need to practice your skills (pencil, 2 varieties of brush pen, letter/word templates, guideline sheets and spare practice sheets)
- Refreshments & snacks
No experience necessary.
SORRY, THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW SOLD OUT!
COST: $100/per person
Registration is limited. Advance payment is required to secure your spot. 48 hours notice of cancellation required for full refund.
Workshop will be hosted at 146 Simcoe Street, Peterborough- above the Speak Easy café.